Monarchs Care Foundation 50/50 Raffle
The Manchester Monarchs take pride in serving communities throughout New Hampshire through financial support, recreational and educational programs, publicity and the involvement of our players, coaches, staff and mascot. It is their goal to be a catalyst for the community spirit and pride through the organization's myriad of community activities and our charitable fund, the Monarchs Care Foundation.
Every Ticket Helps!
The key role of the Monarchs Care Foundation 50/50 Raffle, presented by Jokers Bar, Grill, and Arcade is to create community awareness of the Monarchs Care Foundation, to generate funds for its many programs while enjoying Monarchs hockey at the Verizon Wireless Arena.
50/50 Raffle Rules
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply)
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle
The Game Plan
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold from the time arena doors open until the conclusion of the second intermission or longer
- If a game does not start on time, raffle tickets will be sold for approximately three hours from the time arena doors open
- Tickets will be on sale throughout the arena concourse and at the 50/50 raffle kiosk stations located at the top of the stairs off the main lobby
- All tickets are sold 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20
- One winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winner will win 50% of the pool collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets less operating expenses.
- The remaining proceeds will go to the Monarchs Care Foundation
- The winning ticket will be announced during the third period of the game over the public address system and posted at Customer Care located behind section 105
- The winning ticket should be presented at Customer Care on the main concourse behind section 105 in order complete the Winner's paperwork
- For more information or questions, please call the Monarchs offices (603) 626-7825 during business hours
|50/50 Raffle Results|
|Game Date||Amount Raised||Raffle Prize Money||Winning Number|
|January 24||$220.00||$110.00||U -51260|
|February 14||$550.00||$275.00||X- 20731|