The Manchester Monarchs Twitter feed is a great way to get breaking news about the Monarchs. To get all the latest on the Monarchs, visit: twitter.com/monarchshockey.
How to set up your Twitter account:
- Visit www.twitter.com and click "Get Started."
- Enter your name and email address, and choose a username and password.
- If you would like to send and receive Twitter updates from your cell phone, click "settings" in the top right of your browser window and then click on the "devices" tab.
- Enter your phone number as instructed (for Canadian phones, you will need to enter "+1" before your area code) and click the box that reads "It's okay for Twitter to send messages to my phone."
*Please note Twitter does not send third-party texts to your phone; you are ONLY accepting text message updates from people and groups you choose.
How to receive Monarchs updates:
- Visit twitter.com/monarchshockey and click "follow" under the Monarchs logo.
- To receive updates to your cell phone, click the link that says "Device Updates OFF" and swtich the button that pops up to "ON." You will now receive Monarchs updates as SMS Text Messages on your phone.
The Manchester Monarchs Official Facebook page is a great way to get breaking news about the Monarchs. To get all the latest on the Monarchs, visit: www.facebook.com/monarchshockey and become a fan.
The Monarchs Official Facebook page is managed by the team and updated with press releases, photos, video and more.
The Manchester Monarchs Instagram page is a great way to get an inside look at the Monarchs during pre-game, in-game, post-game, and in the off-season, visit: www.instagram.com/monarchshockey and follow us.
The Monarchs Instagram page is managed by the team and updated with unique, behind-the-scenes photos.
The Manchester Monarchs YouTube page shows you a variety of Monarchs videos, including game recaps, events for ticket holders, the public, and in the community. Visit: www.youtube.com/manchestermonarchstv and subscribe to our channel.
The Manchester Monarchs YouTube page is managed by the team.